Thursday, November 19, 2009

We're Back!

It's been awhile....
We have been on vacation!

Almost 2 weeks ago now Ethan visited his first foreign country: The Cayman Islands.
Random, I know.
The story goes like this:
Our friend Pam was getting married in Miami on November 7. We decided since we were already in Miami we'd take a week off and go to the Caribbean.
We weren't particular about our destination, so when our frequent flyer miles worked for a flight to Grand Cayman, we decided to go.

Here are some pics from the wedding:






And Grand Cayman:
I have to say, we were a little bit unlucky with the weather, with Hurricane Ida blowing ove right before we got there, and a winter storm at the end of the trip.
Still it was relaxing. Highlights included a visit to a sea turtle farm, scuba diving, and a boat ride to "stingray city" where Jason and I got in the water and fed stingrays...hopefully I got some good pics of that with my underwater camera, which is *film* and still needs to be developed.
Here are some pics from our trip:



(too bad the weather wasnt like this everyday...)

(check out the teeth)



Ethan enjoyed the beach, although he tried to eat the sand. It is crazy to me how he dosent associate 'sand in mouth' and 'disgusting'. Guess he'll lean sometime, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment