Sunday, July 11, 2010

One Year Anniversary



Well, we have completed a full year here. We moved in last July 9. Just looked back at the first post--wow has Ethan changed in a year!
In January, I thought that this year would never end, but now that the end is near, I think that it went really quickly!!

We are working until August 4, and then flying out on August 10....It will be a bittersweet goodbye. There were plenty of things that we did not like about Boston, but we have made some great friends while we were here and will be very sad to leave them.


Next weekend we are going to start packing. We luckily don't have too much to pack since this place was fully furnished. When we moved here a year ago, we shipped 12 boxes. I have a feeling we will have a few more than twelve to ship back!

We are renting another sabbatical home in San Francisco--a fully furnished 2 bedroom place near Laurel Heights. We hope we like it (we have only seen pictures--and had Jason's brother Jeremy visit it to make sure it was okay). I'll let you know in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. What a year it has been. I hope because your year is over you won't stop blogging. I enjoy reading your post! And keeping up on at least one cousin and family.

    Along that lines...Tom is working on some plans for a cousin/family reunion at some point to be held in TX at Todd's new place. Sounds like its pretty neat. Anyway, thought I'd put a bug in your ear...he got me excited about it.

    ReplyDelete