Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween fun!

We had a fun Halloween this year, I cant believe it is already November--in 2.5 months we should have another little one around here...wow!

Anyhow, Ethan this year requested to be superman.  His Aunt Marcy got him the costume, and i have to say, it looked pretty cute--fake muscles and all!


At school , they had the usual halloween parade.  This year was a sports theme, and Ethan's class was 49ers.  They each painted their own jerseys.  Ethan was, apparently, Jerry Rice. The sports theme was fitting as it was also the big parade/celebration downtown for the SF Giants who won the world series last Sunday!


For trick or treating, Jason dressed up as superman's dad (I seriously had no idea that superman had a dad!)


Unfortunately, we had BAD weather, and Ethan got quite wet.  His friend from school, Shelby, came up to join us for trick or treating, which was so much fun for them.   Guess what Shelby was.....yep, superman.  Seems to be a theme this year, as we saw several others while we were out!






1 comment:

  1. LOL @ "I had no idea Superman had a dad" And yet Jason knew what he'd have worn! Hehe! I know the baby anticipation here is growing...this time has been even faster than the previous two pregnancies...I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete