Now, despite my asking, I am not quite sure what honors the "cow of the week" gets to participate in. There is something about turning on the classroom lights, and something about checking the weather. Nonetheless, it was a big deal for him. Each cow of the week gets their very own cow of the week poster, where classmates dictate messages to the teachers who dutifully transcribe them.
The cow of the week poster is now proudly on display in Ethan's room. It is hilarious. Some of the comments include, "I love you and I want to play baby and mommy with you and play superhero with you-Parker"; "I want you to break the pickle-Jason"; and my favorite "Please come to my house. Please come to wine country with me. Clay". Simply precious.
In other news, Alaina has recently earned the "baby-of-the week" designation as she *finally* slept through the night last night--7:20-6am, with just a bit of fussing around 8:30! Also she has learned to roll over from tummy to back!
I'm much more impressed with the baby of the week designation! Wow, Alaina! Ha! Cow of the week (COW)! That cracks me up!
ReplyDelete