Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE going out for pizza. But, ever since Alaina has developed a nap and sleep schedule (and let me tell you, this girl needs her naps, and they had better be in her bed or she is a total disaster) we have been limited in our ability to go out for dinner. I have tried making pizza at home before, but it never seemed to turn out right--the crust would be soggy and gummy. Well, I did some research online and discovered that you can make good pizza at home with the help of a pizza stone. So, I bought one with some birthday money. We tried it out tonight for the first time. The results: AMAZING!
I made the dough with a very easy recipe I found online. We cooked the pizza on the grill, preheating the pizza stone for about 45 minutes. We put the pie on the stone and 10 minutes later we had our pizza. We all agreed, as good as the restaurant! Will definitely be making homemade pizza again!
No comments:
Post a Comment