Alaina hammed it up and even wore her birthday hat for longer than I expected her to tolerate it!
The girls:
The boys:
Alaina with her great-grandparents:
I had fun decorating our dining room, including pictures of Alaina at each month--just like I did for Ethan nearly five years ago!
And it's official: Alaina has as big of a sweet tooth as her mommy. She got her finger in the cake as we were singing to her, and once she had her piece, she shoveled it in super fast! Sh loved it so much, I even gave her a bit extra, which I later paid for as she didn't fall asleep until almost 10pm due to the sugar high.
Oh well, you are only one once!
By present time, I had to take her dress off--it was so covered in frosting!!!
Overall, a great celebration to mark an incredible year.
No comments:
Post a Comment