This is a belated post--I have gotten behind. In the beginning of September, Alaina had her first day of "school"--the same preschool that Ethan attended. Alaina joined the "Lamb" class. It has been a bit of a ride--at first she seemed great. Then, she realized that we just left her there. For awhile, she would scream as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. It is getting better now, but she is still not completely adjusted. She also has not managed to learn how to nap well there, so that has been pretty exhausting for her. She routinely falls asleep in the car on the way home--making for a very cranky dinnertime. Finally, she managed to get two bad colds in two weeks with high fevers, one of which she managed to pass on to her brother and I. Ugh.
So, all in all, it has been a bit of a disaster. I am trying to not lose sight of the fact that it is great for her to socialize, get messy and learn a school routine. I think we are close to turning the corner....I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment