Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween celebration yesterday.  It was nice that Halloween was on a Friday this year, not a school night.  During the day I headed to Halloween parades at each of the kids schools.  Due to rain, both "parades" were inside.

First Alaina.  Her classroom dressed as starfish.  Alaina was not happy...and I basically carried her through the whole parade...she is a sensitive one and I think that all the people were really overwhelming to her.






Next I headed to Ethan's school.  In kindergarten, they get to wear their own costumes to school.  This year, Ethan was a teenage mutant ninja turtle.  Funny that these are back "in" as I remember them being really big when my brother was Ethan's age.  Grandma and Grandpa Greenberg also made it to Ethan's parade.  Afterwards, we joined his class for a small Halloween party.






For trick-or-treating, Alaina changed costumes into a butterfly.  Unfortunately, part of her costume went missing, so she was half of a butterfly.  Cute anyway.



We enjoyed dinner at the neighbors and then some neighborhood trick-or-treating.   By 7pm or so, both kids were exhausted and we called it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment