Monday, October 13, 2025

San Antonio

 This past weekend, Jason and I travelled to San Antonio for our annual American Society of Anesthesiologists Meeting.    


My dad graciously agreed to watch the kids at home to make this happen.   It’s been awhile since I have been to San Antonio, but it was a fun and different place to visit, other than the weather (it was over 90 everyday)!  

Though Jason and I were both quite busy with the conference, we did have a little bit of time to hang out together which was nice.   Jason had to spend a lot of time networking for his company, and running the committee on practice management, which he chairs.  He also gave a podcast!

 I had to give two talks on Sunday.   We both got to catch up with old friends and colleagues, which is always fun.

Now time to play catchup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment