I have gotten a bit behind on my posting so I will combine two weeks into one!
When we got back from Alabama, we celebrated my birthday. 47 was extra sweet--besides spending it in Alabama, we had a nice dinner with my dad on Sunday. We made pizza--and enjoyed my favorite cake with plenty of sprinkles from United Market. Sadly we learned a few days later that United was sold to new owners so I am not sure if I will ever have the same cake again! Sad!!
Last weekend we celebrated Father's Day. Jason's parents were in town but busy selling their Sonoma house (!), and my dad was in Chicago, so it was just the 4 of us. We BBQed some hamburgers and enjoyed strawberry shortcake. For a gift, the kids got Jason a shirt to match my mother's day gift--except his says "I love loafing". hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment