The first was that Marla visited Hawaii. She went to Honolulu (alone) last week for an anesthesia conference. It was so nice to have some warm weather. I enjoyed Waikiki beach, attending the conference and seeing old friends and mentors at the conference.
Here was the beach at my hotel:
One afternoon, I took a hike to the top of Diamondhead crater, which is the mountain that you can see in the background of Waikiki beach. It was beautiful--amazing views of all the high-rises.
The second visit was that one of Marla's oldest friends, Janet, and her husband and 2 kids (James, 3 and Abbey, 20 months) came to visit us from Chicago. They were here for the weekend, and we had a blast! Ethan had his first roomate, and he was pretty good about sharing all his things. We had fun visiting the Science musuem, and going to the park!
.jpg)
Janet took most of the pictures, so I'll have to post those later.
Overall two great visits!
No comments:
Post a Comment