Thursday, April 11, 2013

3 Months Old Today

And I spent half of the day at work---even though I am still on maternity leave I had to go in to interview a fellowship candidate.  It was good to see everyone, but sure missed Alaina while I was there--It will be hard to go back full time.  Thanks to Gary and Eileen for taking good care of her while I was gone, especially since she is not too fond of the bottle yet!



Meanwhile, she is making great strides in her development.....her favorite activity is her playmat, she spends
lots of times batting at the hanging animals and laughing.  She also still loves the swing and her mobile.  And she is getting much better at tummy time, lifting her head to 90 degrees sometimes.



Sleep is getting better, she is down to one feeding in the middle of the night from two, and naps are a bit more regular.  Still struggling with night wake-ups when the pacifier falls out though--ugh--I want to wean her off of that soon!

1 comment: