Sunday, June 15, 2014

Back Online

Well, after a hiatus, our computer is back up and running!  Our house is very close to being done--had the first meal in our kitchen on my birthday!  Photos coming soon--want it to be complete before I post.
We have been super busy "moving back in".  Not only does everything need to be unpacked, but also completely cleaned.  The layer of dust  is quite unbelievable.  We have been working at reorganizing for over a week now, and I still feel like we have hardly made a dent in the work.



Meanwhile...life has continued......

Alaina has been busy growing teeth, and FINALLY is working on walking.   She has taken a few unassisted steps, but still has a ways to go.  Alaina and I made a trip out to Chicago last week--had a conference which I was presenting at--so Grandpa Ferschl was a great babysitter for the day--and she got to hang out with my dad's cousins who were down for a visit.



Ethan's has a new love: "Frozen".  This Disney movie, which somehow I have avoided watching, is a real hit in his preschool crowd.  He came home one day begging for the soundtrack, and when we discovered that our local library did not have a copy, he decided to spend his own money to buy it!  Now weekend mornings are filled with him singing along (at the top of his voice) to his new CD.  

No comments:

Post a Comment