Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving Weekend

Well, this year, we were both off for Thanksgiving, though I worked until 7am Thanksgiving morning.
The day started out sunny and clear, an overnight storm having blown the smoke away.

After I napped, we headed up to Sonoma for Thanksgiving at the Greenbergs.
By dinnertime rain started again.






 

Friday, we spend the day reorganizing our office/guestroom while it rained all day.   We got some new furniture delivered on Wednesday, and spent Friday putting it all together/decorating.   We still need a picture or two, but overall it is looking great, I think!   Finally....this room has been a dumping ground for years, so it is really nice to have it all done!  Note to readers: come visit!   It is a nice place to stay!


Saturday and Sunday, Jason had to work.   The weather was nice and sunny, and the kids and I took advantage of it and went for a nice hike to Dawn Falls.   Such a lovely walk!











No comments:

Post a Comment